Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hastings Plowing Match 2009


And I had always thought "plowing" was spelled "ploughing"!

I will be at the Hastings Plowing Match as usual with some of my Katahdin sheep. I plan on taking my very friendly ram, as he is great with kids, and a couple of ewe lambs.
We need to sell some meat as we are running out of freezer space.

I may need some help, so any volunteers would be appreciated.

My wife will be busy manning a table near the centre stage for Harvest Hastings where she will have bags of llama fire, some of her felted fibre art and some llama and alpaca knitting wool.

The Ploughing match is at the corner of Bronk Rd and Harmony Rd about 8 km north of the 401 on HWY 37 and 2km East. It is on Wed and Thursday next week- 19th and 20th August. See you there!

No comments: